Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am "the opposite of front!"

I am back! I know that everyone out there was trembling with anxiety because I have been gone for so long...LOL. For those of you who have noticed my absence, sorry about that. Life sometimes gets in the way of things like this...

Anyway, my family and I are doing really well! Everyone is healthy now, and the kids just keep growing. I keep telling them that with gas prices where they are, they need to slow down on the growing because I can't afford to feed them. They don't listen...go figure! We are moving on the 27th!!! We are going to be renting a three bedroom townhome at Sheffield Square apartments in New Albany. We are really stoked to finally be able to afford something of our own. Plus, there is a pool!!! Maybe, just maybe, my legs won't look like they have been powdered white anymore.

I am leading a discipleship training class every other Friday night at Sacred Grounds at 7:30pm. It is an awesome class, and everyone is invited. I don't care if you are 13 or 113, there will be something for you. We are currently in a series on doctrines, and it is really cool.

Well, I am getting busy, so I will post more about the class later.

It's good to be back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are blogging again. I enjoy your reading about your perspectives on things.

Joe Rollins said...

Good to have you back man!

Christy said...

Glad to have you back in our little blog-world!

Chad Doerr said...

welcome back!

Rebecca Jo said...

There you are! Glad to see you back buddy!